TALANTON Business Consulting and Marketing Services
Outsourcing Sales & Merchandising Networks Specialists
TALANTON is an outsourcing operating company in Management, Sales, Merchandising and Marketing activities. Established in 1996 it conducts business in Greece as well as in the Balkans and in Cyprus.
TALANTON creates and implements tactics that materialize the sales and merchandising strategies with approximately 1.000.000 visits annually in the marketplace, while its customers retain control without the overhead.
Since 2002 it has installed and applies and administration quality system that complies with the international prototype of quality ISO 9001:2008 certified by TUV Rheinland Group, in the area of “Merchandising via applied Marketing and in the growth of sales networks”.
- 1996 – Company establishment with major involvement in consumer goods projects.
- 1998 – Started working with advanced technologies of mobile telephony and telecommunications services .
- 2000-2001 – Association with GlobalTeam International NY and start of activities in Cyprus and Albania.
- 2002 – Quality upgrade of Talanton services and adaptation of model quality system ΕΝ ISO 9001:2000 (certified by TUV). The certification is valid until today in the field “Merchandising, Market Services and Development of Sales Networks” (EN ISO 9001:2008).
- 2004-2005 – 1st European merchandising and sales implementation of the Voice Portal technology.
- 2006 – Implementation of Voice Portal application for order taking & recording of merchandising information – DANONE Sales Network.
- 2007 – Implementation of RFID systems and customized applications for wireless network setup and configuration. Promotion of the final product solution with the marketing strategies and exploitation of the customer network of the company.
- 2008-2011 – Participation in Consortiums of European companies that are involved in research and development of innovative products in the health sector. These projects are called POCEMON and PERFORM.
- 2010 – Multiple actions in Market Research and Sales Innovation projects (ECR). Development of new marketing surveys applications (merchandising & sales audits).
- 2011 – Selection of PERFORM project by the European Community to participate in the Innovation Convention among the 50 of the 450 current research projects.
- 2012 – Cooperation with GAP Vassilopoulos company in Cyprus for provision of merchandising services.